Yea, Sewanee's Right!
Here are some next step items for your attention.
If you've not already taken the admissions survey, please take a few moments to fill it out. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
In the coming days, you'll be receiving a notification from Sandra Brock (email@example.com), coordinator of academic affairs, that an @sewanee.edu address has been created for your student account. This will be the official means of communication with the university so you will want to set that up as soon as possible.
It will be important for you to begin regularly checking your Sewanee email account.
For questions regarding financial aid please contact Connie Patton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Text about registering. You’ll find the list of available courses here.
The summer classes will be held from June 7th - 25th. Further information regarding schedules will be available closer to the start of classes.
All students of the seminary are required to provide proof of immunizations prior to enrollment in classes.
Following is the list of required immunizations:
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) -2 doses, documented history of measles, mumps and rubella, or serology testing confirming proof of immunity.
- Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis), in the last 10 years
- Varicella vaccine -2 doses, documented history of chickenpox, or serology testing confirming proof of immunity.
- Hepatitis B series -3 dose series, or serology testing confirming proof of immunity.
- PPD Tuberculin Skin Test or Quantiferon Gold test (within 6 months)*
*If either test is positive, a chest x-ray and further consultation regarding anti- tuberculosis treatment will be required
More information on providing proof of immunizations will be distributed closer to the start of classes.
Any additional questions can be directed to Sandra Brock (email@example.com).
We look forward to welcoming you to the Domain soon. Ecce quam bonum!