What is included in tuition and fees?
- All regular course work at the School of Theology
- Approved courses in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Limited services of the health and counseling offices while school is in session. (Health office services are available to students only.) The associate dean for community life can provide additional information about counseling services.
- Use of the facilities of the student union & gym.
- Support for student organizations as determined by the student government
In addition to general expenses, students will have other living expenses that will vary in accordance with their individual circumstances and household size.
For more information about the current academic year tuition and fees, please see the Catalog.
2022-23 Tuition and Fees for Academic Year Degree Programs
Total: $18, 580*
$100 Enrollment Fee is paid when the applicant accepts admission.
*A person taking 12-credit hours per semester is considered a full-time student and will be charged full tuition and fees.
Medical insurance: The student must provide a copy of his or her health insurance card to the coordinator of academic affairs at registration.
University rental housing rates for seminarians range from approximately $600–$2,000 per month depending on unit's size, age, condition, and amenities.
Seminary student spouses may audit one course each semester, for no fee, at the School of Theology with permission of the instructor. They may also, with the approval of the dean, take one course each semester for credit at the School of Theology for a fee of $50. Additional courses for audit or credit may be taken for the full appropriate tuition.