How One Percent gifts support students:
- provides up to 12 hours per week of paid work assignments for students and spouses, since there is no federal funding for work study for graduate programs
- provides spiritual direction and counseling services for students and families
- supplements funding for need-based and merit scholarships for degree-seeking students
- provides tuition assistance for dependents of M.Div students attending grades 6-12 at St. Andrew's Sewanee
- provides emergency financial assistance to students in financial distress due to unanticipated extraordinary circumstances
How to make a gift
By Mail: School of Theology Advancement Office, 735 University Ave., Sewanee, TN 37383. Be sure to include School of Theology/Sewanee Fund or other designation on the memo line.
By Phone: 800.367.1179, weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CDT (if after hours, please select option 1 to leave a message).
"You have raised them up and sent them to us. We send them back to you with rigorous academic training. They are grounded in a life of prayer and grounded in the shape of the Anglican tradition, so that they are not just good priests and good pastors and good teachers and liturgists and good preachers, but they are also formed with a servant's heart to come back to serve you, your congregations, and to lead you to our church's service to the world."—J. Neil Alexander, dean of the School of Theology