Your Parish Gift to support our students:
- provides up to 12 hours per week of paid work assignments for students and spouses, since there is no federal funding for work study for graduate programs
- provides spiritual direction and counseling services for students and families
- supplements funding for need-based and merit scholarships for degree-seeking students
- provides tuition assistance for dependents of M.Div students attending grades 6-12 at St. Andrew's Sewanee
- provides emergency financial assistance to students in financial distress due to unanticipated extraordinary circumstances
How to make a gift
By Mail: School of Theology Advancement Office, 735 University Ave., Sewanee, TN 37383. Be sure to include School of Theology/Sewanee Fund or other designation on the memo line.
By Phone: 800.367.1179, weekdays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CDT (if after hours, please select option 1 to leave a message).