Priest Associate, Greenville, SC
Christ Church Episcopal, Diocese of Upper South Carolina
This position is responsible for local and global Outreach (programs and projects that serve the needs of those outside the parish) and Inreach (programs and projects that aid parishioners in their exercise of their gifts for ministry while putting their faith into action).
The Priest Associate for Faith in Action has responsibility for:
1. All Faith in Action Ministries, the Faith in Action Staff, and the Faith in Action Committee
2. Supervising and oversee the Outreach Coordinator and Volunteer Coordinator
3. Goal setting and the implementation of the Strategic Plan as it pertains to Faith in Action
4. The continued development and execution of the Faith in Action Vision
5. Identifying projects and implementation plans, including leaders, scope, timelines, budget, logistics, communication before and after, and evaluation of projects
6. Identifying and working with leaders within the parish to spearhead projects and events
7. Developing and maintaining the relationships between Christ Church, the Greenville community, and Faith in Action Partners
8. Developing communication plans for Faith in Action while working with the Director of Communications and Faith in Action Coordinator to insure the implementation of such plans
9. Overseeing the budgeting process for Faith in Action while remaining consistent with the vision and strategic plan
This is a full-time position. A full job description can be found on the parish website.