THEO 533 Readings in Contemporary Anglican Theology
Readings, lectures, and discussions will focus on five areas:
- The neo-evangelical theology taking root at Oxford
- American feminist and liberation theology
- African and Asian indigenous theologies
- Postmodern radical orthodoxy centered at Cambridge
- The theology of the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Class presentation and final paper, which may be on the same or allied subject. (Prerequisite: Introduction to Christian Doctrine or the equivalent, which may be taken concurrently.) Seminar limited to 12.